Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Why can't I be Miss Sex and The City?

A week has passed after the incident and I'm feeling so much better now. I almost don't think about it any more, except when I watched one stupid kissing scene from "Fun with Dick and Jane." A friend (Erica I think) once asked me, why do people like to kiss others on their mouth? At the time I replied with something like, 'because that's the only opening we have (other than the less appropreiate one) to play with the other person." However, now I think about it, it's actually a good and interesting question. Why do we like too kiss on the mouth? Why don't we lock our hair together or something? What is it about the mouth that we find desirable and romantic? Is it because it's moistured all the time? There's something about the tongue too. Why do we like to play with it so much and why does it feel good to be touched by the tongue? Because it's wet and.......slimy? That can't be it. But why though? When we kiss, we feel physically connected and intimately involved with that other person. We enjoy the moments of sucking other's lips and having our tongues tangled. Why is that though? What's so great about being wet, slimy, sucked and tangled? It's supposed to feel good, but why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home