Monday, December 01, 2003

Another Thanksgiving spent alone with no turkeys in sight. (oh, wait, I did go home for Thanksgiving last year, but anyway....)

Like all other breaks I get, I procrastinated. Aiya, old (and bad) habits die hard. I wasted almost 4 whole days doing nothing productive. I mainly slept a lot and watched lots of useless TV when I was awake. Oh, and i went to my favorite store, Ross, twice. I know it's nothing to be proud of, but at least i got outta my apt.

I have to start packing my stuff pretty soon. Man, that's gonna be a BIG task. Probably harder than my finals. Just thinking about all the stuff i can see in my room gives me a major headache, not to mention all the other stuff that i can't see at the moment (ie. the closet, kitchen, bathroom). Oh, no........dang it, i hate moving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home