Sunday, November 16, 2003

I don't know why I still bother keeping this blog since I obviously don't ever use it. lazy me.

Well, I thought I would post tonight for a couple of reasons. One, so that my friends, especially those I don't see often, can know more about what's going on in my uneventful but bizarre life. Two, I just have some emotional stuff that I think is worth writing about.

This semester is probably the most inactive one out of all three years i've spent here. But I have legitimate reasons, will, sorta:
1. Some of my very good friends are gone.
2. I work a lot and have too many frigging classes.
3. I barely get enough sleep from #2 so never mind socializing.
4. I feel frigging old. I'm 21 and will be 22 in less than a month. Put it another way, i'm older than most people on campus, except for the faculties and GSIs.
5. Coz of #4, I don't feel the need to socialize, especially with the jumpy and annoying lower classmen/women.
6. I have no love life. No guy, no crushes, no "real" potentials. Only guy pals.
7. I need to save money since I already owe hella money to cover my frigging outta-state tuition.
8. I don't feel like meeting new people coz I currently have low self-confidence and would hate for new people to see me like that
9. Coz of #8, I feel i'm a bad person, not to mention currently very unattractive, I feel that nobody wants to get to know me anyways.
10. I just got the worst haircut and dye of the century, which adds up to the unattractiveness. God, I HATE MY HAIRCUT!!!! can it possibly get any uglier? I think not.

I just had a long chat with Vinci. Through our deep talk, I realized that we actually know each other pretty well, perhaps even better than we think we did. Sometimes, being thousands of miles away from a good friend who you can talk to about anything is a good thing, coz then you can tell her even more stuff and not have to see the is-that-wut-you-really-think?wow-I-didn't-know-you-are-so-weird look on her face. haha....this is great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home