Tuesday, May 27, 2003

yes, i finally have a place to live now. the only thing that bothers me about it is that it's near people's park. =( aiya....i hope i won't get mugged again.

I really don't wanna move actually, especially when I only have 1 more semester to go. Why? Why? Why me? I have to spend $$ renting a Uhaul, asking favors from my friends to help me move, pack like crazy and then unpack like crazy. It's so much trouble, not to mention that I have to disassemble and then reassemble my stupid IKEA bunkbed. arggg, i can just see that it's gonna be such a hassle and take forever to do. actually, comes to think of it, I'm not even sure if the bunkbed can be disassembled now that it is assembled. ooo......=(

on a random note, people in my building party everyday, and very loudly too. I'm aware that skool is over, but can't they control themselves a bit? i mean, come on, people! it's just a summer break, it's like every other summer breaks. I can't stand inconsiderate people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home