Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Ha ha ha, I'm actually posting again with the same week. Is this amazing or what? Yeah, right. I wonder how long i'll keep it up this time.

I went to this sporty clothing store on Shattuck called The Spot for the first time tonight. I've always wanted to go in there, and good thing I did. But, bad thing i spent my cash. After 20 minutes of looking around and trying on 3 different tops and 3 different pairs of shoes, i finally bought a pair of blue and red sneakers from Vans. They are irresistibly cute, and most important of all, they were only $17! Is that a fantastic deal or what? Brand new Vans sneakers for only $17! Alright, alright, i know i'm just using that as a lame excuse to buy more stuff. But this wasn't the best part, or shall i say the worst part since i ended up buying more stuff than expected or should have....

I went to Ross. (Actually, that was where I was going to go, but I saw The Spot on the way over so I just had to go in. Bad, bad, Amy!) I tried on some bright red work-out pants, but none of them were worth buying coz they were too body-hugging and made my butt look monstrous. I really don't like clothes that are too tight, unless they are tight at the right spots and can show off my curves. Haha, yeah, right. Like i have any curves. It's more like excess fat. Neway, back to the point I was trying to get at...right when I was about to leave, i stopped by the bags section. Boy, was that a terrible thing to do. I ended up buying 2, not just 1, but 2 bags. Ma ma mia! What have i done? With slight more than a month left until i move all my stuff back home, i was supposed to be selling most of my stuff or give them up for donations. Acquiring more junk really wasn't a bright idea. Rats! Hum....maybe i'll just give them away as Christmas or birthday presents. Yeah, that's it, wishful thinking, wishful thinking...

**On a side note, i feel like this blog has somehow turned into my obsessive shopping journal. gosh, what i have done?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home